Terms of Service
By using Contractor's Work Log or any of its sub-domain websites ("Service"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
Contractor's Work Log reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.cworklog.com/terms.php
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Contractor's Work Log prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Contractor's Work Log cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you'd like.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Contractor's Work Log cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Modifications to the Service
- Contractor's Work Log reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Contractor's Work Log shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- Contractor's Work Log does not pre-screen Content, but Contractor's Work Log and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- You understand that Contractor's Work Log maintains the hardware and software required to run the cworklog.com service in order to provide maximum uptime. Scheduled and unscheduled downtime may occur, and Contractor's Work Log will attempt to notify you in such cases if possible.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Contractor's Work Log, or any other Contractor's Work Log service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Contractor's Work Log.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Contractor's Work Log customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- Contractor's Work Log does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- The failure of Contractor's Work Log to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Contractor's Work Log and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Contractor's Work Log (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).